[kw.forsale] Atari equipment/books/sw for sale

timk@egvideo.UUCP (Tim Kuehn) (04/13/89)

I thought I had these sold, but due to various reasons the sale fell
through so I'm trying again.

I have an Atari 520 ST w/512K memory, external 3.5" 720K Floppy disk drive,
and monochrome monitor that I haven't used for almost a year now. Works
great, I've had no complaint about it's operation, but can't justify
having a multi-$100 system sitting around gathering dust. I'm asking
$550 for it.

I also have a copy of each of the following books:
	Atari ST Internals
	Atari Disk Drives inside and out
	Atari GEM Programmer's reference.

Asking $15.00 each. (They retail for at least $25.00 each on the store)

1 Copy of Assembpro - a graphical system for assembly language programming
for the 68000 on the ST. Looks real nice, a friend of mine that's an ST
buff says he uses it for all his machine programming and has never had
a problem with it. Comes with manual and single 3.5" diskette.

Asking $50.00

Prices are all in CDN funds. If you pay in US funds I'll pay the shipping
costs to your location, otherwise shipping is extra. From what I've been
told there's no problem with duty costs going over the boarder (computer
equipment, software, and books are exempt from duty) so if you're in the
states that wouldn't be a concern.

|Timothy D. Kuehn					timk@egvideo          |
|TDK Consulting Services			        !watmath!egvideo!timk |
|871 Victoria St. North, Suite 217A					      |
|Kitchener, Ontario, Canada N2B 3S4 		        (519)-741-3623 	      |
Newsgroups: kw.forsale,misc.forsale,comp.sys.atari
Subject: Atari stuff for sale
Expires: