[net.followup] accounting disabled

mikel@codas.ATT.UUCP (Mikel Manitius) (01/04/86)

> In article <207@crcge1.UUCP> mensah@crcge1 writes:
> >Nous avons remarque que l'accountig ne marche plus sur crcge1 ( fichier
> >/usr/adm/acct vide) ; consequence immediate lastcomm ne trouve rien .
> >J'ai lance /etc/accton /usr/adm/acct pour le relancer mais rien ...
>
> -We've noticed that accounting doesn't work any more on crcge1 (file
> -/usr/adm/acct is empty); therefore lastcomm finds nothing.
> -I've run /etc/accton /usr/adm/acct to restart it but nothing ...
>
> Any criticisms of my traduction please short and relevant (no 100 ll
> etymologies!).

I think that the translation was better written than the original,
my eyes hurt reading that poor grammer.
--
			Mikel Manitius @ AT&T-IS Altamonte Springs, FL
			...{ihnp4|akgua|bellcore|clyde|koura}!codas!mikel

berger@imag.UUCP (Gilles BERGER SABBATEL) (01/06/86)

In article <422@codas.ATT.UUCP> mikel@codas.ATT.UUCP (Mikel Manitius) writes:
>> In article <207@crcge1.UUCP> mensah@crcge1 writes:
>> >Nous avons remarque que l'accountig ne marche plus sur crcge1 [...]
>>
>> -We've noticed that accounting doesn't work any more on crcge1 [...]
>>
>> Any criticisms of my traduction please short and relevant (no 100 ll
>> etymologies!).
>
>I think that the translation was better written than the original,
>my eyes hurt reading that poor grammer.
>--

I didn't know there were so many people on this net with such
knowledge of French language.  I wonder if it is worth writting
my article in English, with much trouble, as mikel@codas, or jsdy@hadron
can do a so fine translation!!! :-)

Original text:
Je ne savais pas qu'autant de personnes sur le reseau avaient une telle
connaissance du francais.  Je me demande si cela vaut la peine d'ecrire
mon article en anglais, avec beaucoup de difficultes, quand mikel@codas,
ou jsdy@hadron peuvent le traduire si bien!!!

---------------INSERT HERE YOUR OWN TRANSLATION-------------------------