[comp.mail.multi-media] Multi-media Bibliography anyone?

guido@cwi.nl (Guido van Rossum) (01/03/91)

Hello everybody here,

I have just been transferred to a group that is supposed to create some
interesting Multi-Media (MM) applications.  I'd like to start reading
stuff on MM as soon as possible.  Anyone got a bibliography (even a
short one) of recent books and articles, or other places where to look
(other newsgroups? mailing lists?)

Thanks in advance,
	--Guido

--
Guido van Rossum, CWI, Amsterdam <guido@cwi.nl>
"Disestablishmentarianism"

glenn@ocsmd.ocs.com (Glenn Ford) (01/05/91)

In article <2752@charon.cwi.nl> guido@cwi.nl (Guido van Rossum) writes:
>Hello everybody here,
>
>I have just been transferred to a group that is supposed to create some
>interesting Multi-Media (MM) applications.  I'd like to start reading
>stuff on MM as soon as possible.  Anyone got a bibliography (even a
>short one) of recent books and articles, or other places where to look
>(other newsgroups? mailing lists?)

Yeah, but what platform you doing it on? Whichever, read their Greenbook
first, ie standards..

Glenn Ford, Multimedia Center for Phillips CDI
INTERNET: glenn@ocsmd.ocs.com
UUCP:     ..uunet!ocsmd!glenn