[comp.sys.super] Perfect Benchmarks code required

vvawh@csduts1.lerc.nasa.gov (Tony Hackenberg) (05/04/90)

In article <9146@nfs4.rl.ac.uk> hkfy@inf.rl.ac.uk (Francis Yeung) writes:
>It  will be appreciated if someone could let me have a copy
>of the Perfect (Performance  Evaluation for Cost-Effective
>Transformations) Benchmarks code which is  for measuring
>supercomputer performance, or let me know where I can  get
>hold of it. Please  reply  by  e-mail or via the net.
>
>Francis Yeung
>email : hkfy%inf.rl.ac@nfsnet-relay.ac.uk

I too am interested in finding a copy of the Perfect Benchmarks code.

berry@uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu (05/05/90)

You may send your requests for the code to
Perfect Benchmarks
c/o Cathy Warmbier
CSRD, Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
305 Talbot Lab
104 S. Wright St.
Urbana, IL, 61801

Email: warmbier@uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu

Questions about the suite: lpointer@uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu,
                            berry@uicsrd.csrd.uiuc.edu

-Michael Berry
CSRD, Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign