[rec.models.rc] Call for discussion: SCI.AERONAUTICS

lex@NRC.COM (Lex Mierop) (06/24/89)

In article <2524@molokai.sw.mcc.com> mentat@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Robert Dorsett) writes:
> After consulting with several frequent posters to comp.risks and rec.aviation,
> we concluded that it is desirable to have a separate newsgroup dedicated to
> airliner technology, particularly concentrating on: safety, human-interface
> issues (cockpit and otherwise, concentrating on the burgeoning role of
> automation), operations, and general aeronautics.  Many of these concepts have
> crossover applicability to military and general aviation aircraft.

You seem to have cornered this into implementation issues.
I feel it should also be a forum for "design" issues such as airfoil design,
wing loading, power loading, etc.

Any problems with this?

BTW, I am cross-posting this to rec.models.rc, because we do aeronautical
design stuff too.

Later,
--
Lex Mierop - Network Research	|	#include <cute_quote.h>
Internet/uucp: lex@nrc.com	|