[gnu.gcc.bug] i386.md, divsi3 and udivsi3

james@bigtex.cactus.org (James Van Artsdalen) (10/04/89)

In <1989Sep29.172458.2501@jdyx.UUCP>, tpf@jdyx.UUCP (Tom Friedel) wrote:

> In 1.36 the i386 file appears to (still) be missing the entries
> for divsi3 and udivsi3.

> Could a knowledgeable person post the correct fix to i386.md
> as well as make a statement about the following from a few months
> ago by James R. Van Artsdalen (james@bigtex.cactus.org).

I have been working on a machine description file for the 386 that
does not require any insn patterns from gnulib.  I assume that there
are still bugs.  If anyone wants to test this for me, and promises not
to send RMS bug reports about it, let me know.
--
James R. Van Artsdalen          james@bigtex.cactus.org   "Live Free or Die"
Dell Computer Co    9505 Arboretum Blvd Austin TX 78759         512-338-8789