[comp.lang.scheme.c] X interface for Scheme?

walter@vlsivie.tuwien.ac.at (02/08/91)

Does anybody know of an X interface to scheme which lets me use the
full X window capabilities? The interface described in the manual is
nice, but _VERY_ basic. What I would need is a library to compose menus,
interact with the mouse etc.etc.  Any hints will be appreciated.

				Thanks in advance,
						walt

Walter Eder, Institute for VLSI-Design, Vienna University of Technology
walter@vlsivie.tuwien.ac.at 		Voice: (++43).1.58801 8157
walter@vlsivie.uucp			Fax:   (++43).1.569697

walter@vlsivie.tuwien.ac.at (02/11/91)

In article <2305@tuvie.UUCP>  I wrote:

>Does anybody know of an X interface to scheme which lets me use the
>full X window capabilities? The interface described in the manual is
>nice, but _VERY_ basic. What I would need is a library to compose menus,
>interact with the mouse etc.etc.  Any hints will be appreciated.

Ooooooooops, the Scheme I referred to was, of course, MIT Scheme.
BUt I'd be interested in other Scheme implementations as well, if they
have a good X interface and are compatible to the IEEE standard draft.
(or whatever status it currently has ;-)

				bye,