[alt.sources.amiga] arc files

holupka@snips.harvard.edu (Ed Holupka) (09/13/90)

From: holupka%snips@bess.harvard.edu (Ed Holupka)
Newsgroups: alt.sources.amiga
Subject: .uue files
Expires:
Hello all,
     ok, I need some help. I ftp'd some files from a given site and obtained
the required uue files. Ok, now basically I don't know where to go from here.
How do I extract the archived files? Do I have to uudecode the uue files
first? If I try to extract them with ARC I get "not in archive format". Then
I uudecoded them and obtained some zoo files. Ok, now I tried to arc them.
Still no good. Could some kind soul please inform me as how to extract the

From: holupka%snips@bess.harvard.edu (Ed Holupka)
Newsgroups: alt.sources.amiga
Subject: arc files
Expires: