[alt.sources.amiga] Please, source only here

mcmahan@netcom.UUCP (Dave Mc Mahan) (11/01/90)

 In a previous article, superbug@lopez.UUCP (Super Bug) writes:

>Hello again, since you all answered my question about mouse
>pointers & mouse reports so well, I thought I would give ya
>another problem to mull (Mull???) over in your programming mind!

[  Much stuff deleted   ]

This is a good question, but you are asking in the wrong place.  This newsgroup
really is intended to post source code for amigas, not ask for help in your
programming problems.  For the kind of help you want, I suggest you re-post
this article to comp.sys.amiga or comp.sys.amiga.tech.  You will get a much
better response from many people who know the answers you seek.

Thanks for your understanding and compliance.

  -dave

--
Dave McMahan                            mcmahan@netcom.uucp
					{apple,amdahl,claris}!netcom!mcmahan