[alt.sources.amiga] GENESIS DEMO FROM OZ!

anstey_tf@darwin.ntu.edu.au (02/27/91)

HI!,
    Good to see a mail section on Amiga demos. My group has there latest
demo called GENESIS available for downloading from ABCFD20.LARC.NASA.GOV .
on the disk you will find 3 demos, 2 utils and our PD game. If you get the
file please send me a message .

seeya
Mark

( FILE GENESIS.DMS - YOU WILL NEED DISK MASHER TO UNPACK IT! )
( Net - ANSTEY_TF@DARWIN.NTU.EDU.AU )

( IF U R IN OZ JUST FTP HERE AND PICK IT UP! )

v089pfrb@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Jeffrey C Murphy) (02/28/91)

In article <1991Feb27.192153.1@happy.colorado.edu>, kskelm@happy.colorado.edu writes...
>In article <1991Feb27.222222.672@darwin.ntu.edu.au>, anstey_tf@darwin.ntu.edu.au writes:
>> ( FILE GENESIS.DMS - YOU WILL NEED DISK MASHER TO UNPACK IT! )
>
>  Sounds super.... but where do I get Disk Masher???????

WHERE: ab20 archives (128.155.23.64)
PATH:  /amiga/archivers/
FILE: DMS101.lzh  (something like that anyway --- just DIR and find out)

(The genesis demo is at the same site.)

JCMurphy@acsu.buffalo.edu
Suny AT Buffalo