[alt.sources.amiga] Download BudBrains!

kskelm@happy.colorado.edu (03/13/91)

 WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

   May I make a recommendation?

    Spend the time to download the BudBrainsDemo from ab20 (128.155.23.64)

    ...This demo is HOT!  Ever see a Technotronic music video?  You'll
be looking at one!  Yike!

   ...its also generally cute(!)

    Kevin Kelm

t22918@ursa.calvin.edu (Matt Ranney) (03/15/91)

kskelm@happy.colorado.edu writes:

>    Spend the time to download the BudBrainsDemo from ab20 (128.155.23.64)

I agree.  I just snagged this one this morning, and it rules.
Definitely worth both disks.  My favorite part was the 3 baby ducks, I
think it's called, "Baby Nam Nam".  Even though the animation was
quite flickery at times, it's still hilarious to watch.  If anybody
from BudBrains is reading this: make a full length song out of this
routine, it's the best!

One thing that really impressed me with this demo, was the smoothness
of the music.  I always hate it when demo writers make the music slow
down when the graphics get a little intense.

--
Matt Ranney                mranney@wybbs.mi.org
t22918@ursa.calvin.edu     mranney@mole.ai.mit.edu (or any other FSF machine)

mefarimani@dahlia.uwaterloo.ca (Mehran E. Farimani) (03/17/91)

In article <t22918.668989259@ursa> t22918@ursa.calvin.edu (Matt Ranney) writes:
>kskelm@happy.colorado.edu writes:
>

>>    Spend the time to download the BudBrainsDemo from ab20 (128.155.23.64)
>
>I agree.  I just snagged this one this morning, and it rules.

Maybe someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong. I spent hours downloading
the demo, and I unmashed it using DMS 1.01 (The self extractable one).
I get the BudBrain logo, then "psycho" and some other stuff (with the music).
After the "Presents a BudBrain Production" the screen goes off, and the music
continues to the end of time! That's all!

Is it the version of DMS that I'm using?

Thanx ...

--Mehran