[alt.sources.amiga] Where?

amc@wucs1.wustl.edu (Adam Costello) (06/05/91)

If the Substance and Enigma demos are so good, where can I find them?
I think it might be a good idea if everyone automatically mentioned, whenever
a demo is even mentioned, where it can be found.  That's always my first
question...
Thanks,
AMC

tony@ais.org (Tony Poole) (06/06/91)

amc@wucs1.wustl.edu (Adam Costello) writes:

>If the Substance and Enigma demos are so good, where can I find them?
>I think it might be a good idea if everyone automatically mentioned, whenever
>a demo is even mentioned, where it can be found.  That's always my first
>question...

Generally, if somebody doesn't say where a particular demo or program can be
found, then it is usually assumed to be on ab20.larc.nasa.gov .

Tony Poole           Traverse City, MI USA           EMail:tony@irie.ais.org