[pdx.forsale] Amiga 2000's FOR SALE

sarge@percy.uucp (Rod Sargent) (11/19/90)

^^^^^^^^^

    I have two Amiga 2000's FOR SALE.

	These include:

	Amiga 2000  (1MB Ram)
	Amiga 1080 Color Monitor
	External 1010 880k FDD

Both systems are in 'like-new' condition.

The educational discount price for this system is over $2100.

   I have sold three of these systems for $1750.  I am only asking
	$1550  now.

Amiga 2000, Amiga Monitor, and additional external drive..only $1550!

   If interested, please call:
	Rod Sargent      (503) 682-5008
 ...!tektronix!percy!sarge     |  Opinions other than mine own are
 ...!sun!nosun!percy!sarge     |  of little consequence...after all,

dbuchtal@math.lsa.umich.edu (Dave Buchthal) (11/19/90)

In article <1990Nov19.012149.22628@percy.uucp> sarge@percy.uucp (Rod Sargent) writes:
>    I have two Amiga 2000's FOR SALE.
>	Amiga 2000  (1MB Ram)
>	Amiga 1080 Color Monitor
>	External 1010 880k FDD
>
>Both systems are in 'like-new' condition.
>
>The educational discount price for this system is over $2100.

Try again, chuckles.  A _BRAND_NEW_ Amiga 2000, with AmigaVision
and a warranty and all that good stuff, on Educational Discount
is $1299.  That's $200 less than you wanted for your 'like-new'
machines.  They say there's a sucker born every minute, and you'll
need a couple for this deal.

Dave Buchthal