[net.games.rogue] somebody got lucky

brian@uwvax.ARPA (08/12/84)

I found this the other day in net.bugs.4bsd... Thought someone out there
would like to know that at least one person (other than Ken Arnold) has
5.3 source.

--
Brian Pinkerton @ wisconsin
...!{allegra,heurikon,ihnp4,seismo,sfwin,ucbvax,uwm-evax}!uwvax!brian

laman@sdcsvax.UUCP (Mike Laman) (08/14/84)

No I don't have "the source".  I have been known to tinker around with "adb"
though.

Mike Laman