[comp.os.rsts] A Couple of Questions...

adam@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Adam Glass) (12/15/89)

Has anyone out there had a lot of experience with RSTS/E's BASIC-PLUS
language? I need to talk to someone about a bunch of system calls.
Actually, I need to talk to people about RSTS/E in general -- no
BASIC-PLUS knowledge is necessary.

Please, please send me mail. This is important.

Adam
--
Adam Glass, ex-"hacker" at the Media Lab  \  "Something is going to happen...
Email to: adam@media-lab.media.mit.edu     \    ...something wonderful."

bp@clotho.acm.rpi.edu (Atul Jagga) (12/19/89)

In article <1215@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU> adam@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Adam Glass) writes:
>Has anyone out there had a lot of experience with RSTS/E's BASIC-PLUS
>language? I need to talk to someone about a bunch of system calls.
>Actually, I need to talk to people about RSTS/E in general -- no
>BASIC-PLUS knowledge is necessary.
>
>Please, please send me mail. This is important.
>
>Adam
>--
>Adam Glass, ex-"hacker" at the Media Lab  \  "Something is going to happen...
>Email to: adam@media-lab.media.mit.edu     \    ...something wonderful."

hello my name is Atul Jagga..i might be able to help you with your
questions about RSTS/E and basic-plus..
send me email to    userfe0v@rpitsmts.bitnet
or                    userfe0v%mts.rpi.edu

(do not reply to this message)

bp@[128.113.10.201]       <bp@acm.rpi.edu>