[comp.lang.lisp.franz] MacLisp compatibility for Franz Lisp?

sdl@linus.mitre.org (Steven D. Litvinchouk) (01/05/91)

Does anyone know of a MacLisp compatibility package for Franz Lisp on
Suns?  I have a lot of old MacLisp legacy source code that I would
like to run on Suns, but I don't feel like converting it all to Franz
Lisp by hand.

--
Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation

cox@Franz.COM (Charles A. Cox) (01/11/91)

In article <SDL.91Jan4165726@lyra.linus.mitre.org> sdl@linus.mitre.org (Steven D. Litvinchouk) writes:

> Does anyone know of a MacLisp compatibility package for Franz Lisp on
> Suns?

  The Franz Lisp lisp library contains a file called "machacks.l" that
provide some compatability.  It also changes reader syntax to maclisp
style.

	Charley

--
---
Charles A. Cox, Franz Inc.        1995 University Avenue, Suite 275