[comp.protocols.iso.x400] X.400 version 88?

harald.alvestrand@elab-runit.sintef.no (10/01/90)

In message <15515@shlump.nac.dec.com>, rothstein@nutmeg.enet.dec.COM
("Lee Rothstein, 603-884-0039") writes:

> ALL-IN-1 MAIL is a 1988 P2 conformant UA developed and marketed
> by Digital.

Now that PP is out, with a "1988 version beta test channel", it should be
possible to start some interworking tests.
Who else has got X.400/88 implemented?

S.Kille@cs.ucl.ac.UK (Steve Kille) (10/02/90)

There do not seem to be many 88 implementations out there (we have found one
other - I cannot say who).   We are looking for any interested parties
to do interoperability testing of P1(88), preferably in normal mode, but
we can support X.410 mode.

If anyone is interested, do contact me electronically or by telephone.

Steve