[comp.protocols.iso.x400] Who belongs to APIA

schicchi@ece.arizona.edu (05/28/91)

Hello,

can anyone tell me who belongs to the Application Program Interface
Association?

Thanks.

--Doug Smith
  Electrical and Computer Engineering
  University o' Arizona

rdthomps@vela.acs.oakland.edu ("Robert D. Thompson") (05/29/91)

In article <1991May26.213614@ece.arizona.edu> schicchi@ece.arizona.edu writes:

>Hello,
>
>can anyone tell me who belongs to the Application Program Interface
>Association?
>
>Thanks.
>
>--Doug Smith
>  Electrical and Computer Engineering
>  University o' Arizona

Doug,

	I assume you mean XAPIA.  From Omnicom,

		...Current members are: AT&T, Banyan Systems Inc.,
		Britich Telecom. plc., cc:Mail Inc.,
		Data Access Corp., Data Connection Ltd., Digital
		Equipment Corporation, Enable Software Inc., GSI/Danet
		Inc., Hewlette Packard Co., Indisy Software
		Inc., Lotus Development Corp. (Yuck! :<), Microsoft
		Corp., NCR Corp., Novell, NTT America Inc., OSIware Inc.,
		Retix, Soft-Switch Inc., Sun Microsystems Inc., US Sprint
		Communications Co., Tandem, TITN Inc., Touch Communications
		Inc., and 3Com  Corp.

	Hope that helps...

cwm@sooner.palo-alto.ca.us (Chris Moore) (05/29/91)

In article <1991May26.213614@ece.arizona.edu> schicchi@ece.arizona.edu writes:
>can anyone tell me who belongs to the Application Program Interface
>Association?

From "The X.400 APIs, What They Are and What They Mean":

As of September 1990, the XAPIA had 24 members.  The membership has changed over time.
The following organizations are, or have been, members of the Association:

AT&T
Banyan Systems, Inc.
British Telecmmunictions plc
cc:Mail, Inc.
Data Access Corp.
Data Connections, Ltd.
Digital Equipment Corp.
Enable Software, Inc.
GSI/Danet, Inc.
Hewlett-Packard, Company
Indisy Software, Inc.
Lotus Development Corp.
Microsoft Corp.
NCR Corporation
Novell, Inc.
NTT America, Inc. (Nippon Telephone & Telecom)
OSIware Inc.
Retix
Soft-Switch, Inc.
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
3Com Corporation
Tandem
Touch Communications, Inc.
US Sprint Communications (Telenet)

----

  - Chris

berlen@teculx.tecsiel.it (05/29/91)

The APIA members in April 1990:

AT&T					Microsoft Corp.
Banyan Systems, Inc			NCR Corporation
British Telecommunications plc		Nippon Telephon & Telecom (NTT)
cc: Mail, Inc				Novell, Inc.
Data Access Corp.			Retix
Data Connection, ltd			Soft-Swift, Inc.
Digital Equipment Corp.			Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Enable Software, Inc			US Sprint Communications
GSI/Danet, Inc				3Com Corporation
Hewlett-Packard Company			TITN, Inc.
Indisy Software, Inc.			Touch Communications, Inc.
Lotus Development Corp.

Technical Coordinator and Editor: RAPPORT Communication, Inc. (Palo Alto, CA)

	Oronzo Berlen
	Tecsiel s.p.a.				   tt
	(an IRI-Finsiel Company)                 tttttt
	Via Santa Maria, 19              	   tt
	I-56126 PISA (PI)			   tt
	Italy					    ttt

	Phone: +39-50-512-511 (operator)