[gnu.emacs.bug] GNU with NEWS on Sun's?

schmolze@cs.tufts.edu (11/23/88)

This is not a bug report, but a query.  I would like to use the equivalent of
emacstool on a Sun4  under the NeWS window system.  Do you know anyone who
might have written or begun one?

Thanks,
Jim Schmolze

bob@cis.ohio-state.edu (Bob Sutterfield) (11/25/88)

In article <8811230344.AA03231@schmolze.> schmolze@cs.tufts.edu writes:
>This is not a bug report, but a query.  I would like to use the
>equivalent of emacstool on a Sun4 under the NeWS window system.  Do
>you know anyone who might have written or begun one?

Chris Maio wrote a very nice NeWS interface for GNU Emacs.  It is
available from columbia.edu and tut.cis.ohio-state.edu via anonymous
FTP, and from osu-cis via anonymous UUCP.