[gnu.emacs.bug] error in recently distributed sunmap.c

lewie@RVL2.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Jeff Lewis) (03/18/89)

I had to make the following changes to sunmap.c to get it to work on my system:

*** sunmap.c.orig	Fri Mar 17 14:55:27 1989
--- sunmap.c	Fri Mar 17 15:12:26 1989
***************
*** 31,36 ****
--- 31,37 ----
  #include <sys/types.h>
  #include <sys/stat.h>
  #include <sys/mman.h>
+ #include <machine/param.h>

  extern char **environ;
  extern int etext;
***************
*** 60,66 ****
     * rounded up to the next page boundary we can't use start_of_data() because
     * Dynamic comes first
     */
!   pagemask = PAGSIZ - 1;
    sod = (int)&etext + pagemask;
    sod &= ~pagemask;

--- 61,67 ----
     * rounded up to the next page boundary we can't use start_of_data() because
     * Dynamic comes first
     */
!   pagemask = DATA_ALIGN - 1;
    sod = (int)&etext + pagemask;
    sod &= ~pagemask;

***************
*** 136,142 ****
     * Calculate the start of the data segment, which is just the etext

--- 137,143 ----

jbw@bucsb.UUCP (jbw) (03/19/89)

lewie@RVL2.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Jeff Lewis) writes:
>I had to make the following changes to sunmap.c to get it to work
>on my system:

Recently distributed?  Where?  When?  How can I get a copy?

Thanks for any help!

--
Joe Wells
INTERNET: jbw%bucsf.bu.edu@bu-it.bu.edu    IP: [128.197.2.9]