bob@cis.ohio-state.edu (Bob Sutterfield) (05/22/89)

   From: zds-ux!qaeval!robl@UUNET.UU.NET
   Date: 18 May 89 19:36:53 GMT

   I just obtained a version of Gnu Emacs with a last date of Mar 1986
   in the ChangeLog and am wondering if there is a newer version that
   will work under SCO Xenix 386 (V2.3)?  The one I have says nothing
   about the Intel 386 or Xenix.

That distribution would be mainly of interest to Emacs archaeologists.
You should indeed get the current version (18.54) which includes
m-intel386.h and s-xenix.h, which will likely solve your problems.