[net.games.rogue] Wizzards password

guy@sdcc12.UUCP (Guy A. Lewis) (11/16/84)

  Ok this has gone through before but since then I think I have found
the wizzards passwd. Does anyone out there know how to have the game
prompt for this passwd. Please I want to win any way I can.

			Thanks in advance,

			  Guy A. Lewis

--

	ihnp4	\
	akgva	 \

	All good things must come to an en....

guy@sdcc12.UUCP (Guy A. Lewis) (11/16/84)

>   Ok this has gone through before but since then I think I have found
> the wizzards passwd. Does anyone out there know how to have the game
> prompt for this passwd. Please I want to win any way I can.
>
> 			Thanks in advance,
>
> 			  Guy A. Lewis
>
> --
  Sorry I forgot to mention this is 5.2 rogue. And I did manage to catch
the changes to wizzard.c so the wizzard can collect gold.
--

dpb@cbosgd.UUCP (Daniel Bidinger) (11/24/84)

In article <121@sdcc12.UUCP> guy@sdcc12.UUCP (Guy A. Lewis) writes:

>  Ok this has gone through before but since then I think I have found
>the wizzards passwd. Does anyone out there know how to have the game
>prompt for this passwd. Please I want to win any way I can.
>
>			Thanks in advance,
>
>			  Guy A. Lewis
>
>--
>
>	ihnp4	\
>	akgva	 \
>	decva     > 	sdcsvax!sdcc3!guy
>	dcdwest	 /
>	ucbvax	/
>
>	All good things must come to an en....

dpb@cbosgd.UUCP (Daniel Bidinger) (11/24/84)

In article <121@sdcc12.UUCP> guy@sdcc12.UUCP (Guy A. Lewis) writes:

>  Ok this has gone through before but since then I think I have found
>the wizzards passwd. Does anyone out there know how to have the game
>prompt for this passwd. Please I want to win any way I can.
>
>			Thanks in advance,
>
>			  Guy A. Lewis
>
>--
>
>	ihnp4	\
>	akgva	 \
>	decva     > 	sdcsvax!sdcc3!guy
>	dcdwest	 /
>	ucbvax	/
>
>	All good things must come to an en....

   I know the prompt but i don't know the password. Could we exchange?

                               Dan Bidinger