[gnu.emacs.bug] Apollo Emacs bug - gpr-$function-key

cosc4fp@jetson.uh.edu (08/08/90)

I'm trying to build the gnu emacs version 18.54 with the apollo extensions.
When compiling, I get an error in apollo.c and that 'gpr_$function_key' has not
been declared.  Looking in /ur/include/apollo I don't see anythign that can
help.

Is there anyone who can shine the light on this problem?

root@evtprp0b.UUCP (Eric T. Smith) (08/09/90)

In article <6741.26bf0a5f@jetson.uh.edu> cosc4fp@jetson.uh.edu writes:
>I'm trying to build the gnu emacs version 18.54 with the apollo extensions.
>When compiling, I get an error in apollo.c and that 'gpr_$function_key' has not
>been declared.

The problem is a typo. The function call should be for gpr_$function_keys. If
you edit the apollo.c file and change the calls it should compile fine.

--
|Eric Smith                             (206) 342-9681 (wk)      |