[net.games.rogue] HACK: Gold clump query ***SPOILER***

msj@gitpyr.UUCP (Mike St. Johns) (01/15/85)

In article <1176@ut-ngp.UUCP> knutson@ut-ngp.UUCP (Jim Knutson) writes:
>After reading a scroll of gold detection, I've sometimes noticed a group
>of gold pieces on the level that I could never get to.  Anyone know how?
>
>	$$    -------
>	$$    |@.....
>	      -------
>
>Jim Knutson
>ARPA: knutson@ut-ngp
>UUCP: {ihnp4,seismo,kpno,ctvax}!ut-sally!ut-ngp!knutson
>Phone: (512) 471-3241

This is a gold vault.  LOTS of gold.  ~1500 on lower levels.  Use a wand
of digging to get to it, or hope to be teleported there and back. Mike
--
Mike St. Johns
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!msj