[gnu.emacs] Emacs Lisp Archives -- Announcement

dsill@RELAY.NSWC.NAVY.MIL (06/21/89)

Ohio State has graciously provided a site for the much needed Emacs
Lisp archive.  The directory pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive on
tut.cis.ohio-state.edu contains copies of everything I kept in my
personal archive, but there's much missing.

These files are available via anonymous ftp and UUCP.

There currently is no organization to the archives.  I tried to name
the files consistently with my Lisp Code Directory, but I'm not
perfect.  I'll be taking suggestions on how the archives should be
organized.

If you have anything you'd like to see added to the archives,
comments, suggestions, flames, whatever, send me mail.

I've also placed an updated copy of the Lisp Code Directory in
LCD-datafile.

-Dave Sill, elisp archive coordinator
 dsill@relay.nswc.navy.mil

cantrell@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Keith Cantrell) (06/27/89)

In article <8906211351.AA27608@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> dsill@RELAY.NSWC.NAVY.MIL writes:
>Ohio State has graciously provided a site for the much needed Emacs
>Lisp archive.  The directory pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive on
>tut.cis.ohio-state.edu contains copies of everything I kept in my
>personal archive, but there's much missing.
>
>These files are available via anonymous ftp and UUCP.

Could you please give UUCP direction?  Also a list of the directory so
we will know what to ask for.

Thanks,

Keith