[gnu.emacs] Repost GNU for RS/6000 Please

mroz@eplrx7.uucp (Peter Mroz) (08/25/90)

Could some kind soul repost the s and m files for GNU Emacs on the RS/6000?
Also, could you repost the location for anonymous ftp for further files?
I remember it was somewhere in washington.

Thanks heaps,

Peter Mroz

--
    Peter Mroz                    |    E.I. Du Pont de Nemours & Co.
    eplrx7!mroz@uunet.uu.net      |    Consultant, Scicon
--
The UUCP Mailer

lusgr@vax1.cc.lehigh.edu (Steve Roseman) (08/27/90)

--

The latest (that I know of) are in pub/aix/rs6000 at byron.u.washington.edu.
This version does not have working X nor dump (pre-loaded lisp code) support.

If anyone is interested in working on the dumping, I have some fixes which make
the dumping work (ie. not blow up temacs), but doesn't produce a working
executable.  I have been too busy with other things to learn the a.out and
memory structures needed to solve the problem.

Steve

Steve Roseman
Lehigh University Computing Center
LUSGR@VAX1.CC.Lehigh.EDU