[alt.sca] So, which way does your time flow?

kent@xanth.cs.odu.edu (Kent Paul Dolan) (05/13/88)

In article <1230@udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU> gdtltr@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Gary D Duzan) writes:

>   I'd love to hang around here, but it seems I am
>anachronistic in the wrong direction. (i.e. future
>instead of past). I'll have to point a couple of friends
>here, though.
>
>			      Gary Duzan
>			      Time  Lord
>                          Third Regeneration
>
>p.s. Why have an group of midaeval people on computer
>network??

I guess I hit a medium; I want to recreate a nomad society today,
among the asteroids.  Only problem is, I'm dead serious about it.

So somebody in the know, tell all!  Was the depiction in Peter
Beagle's new Fantasy classic The Folk of the Air a reasonable
rendition of an SCA affair?  Inquiring Somnambulists want to know!

Kent, the man from xanth.

Originator and "candidate" of the  Birthright Party.   "The Birthright
of Humankind is the Stars!"  Join us in talk.bizarre  and help us plan
the  politics of a  revitalized man into  space program.  If you care,
then your input is needed.