[net.followup] Libyan Air-raid

andersa@kuling.UUCP (Anders Andersson) (04/29/86)

In article <8300002@unido.UUCP> uh@unido.UUCP writes:
>Yesterday I saw in German TV interviews with american people, who were asked
>whether they would fly to Europe for holidays this year.
>ALL said: NO!!
>And why? Because they fear Lybian attacks.

According to news this morning, direct flights between USA and USSR have
been reestablished for the first time in one and a half year, to deal
with an expected increase in US tourism to Russia, due to fear of landing
at European airports... Or did I dream that?
--
Anders Andersson, Dept. of Computer Systems, Uppsala University, Sweden
Phone: +46 18 183170