[gnu.g++] C++ on Mac

jbn@glacier.STANFORD.EDU (John B. Nagle) (06/21/88)

     Is there a C++ for the Mac?  And has someone given thought to integrating
C++ with the Mac environment so that all those resources one requests from
the Mac's operating system are managed through objects?

					John Nagle

csrdi@its63b.ed.ac.uk (Janet: rick@uk.ac.ed) (06/27/88)

In article <17504@glacier.STANFORD.EDU> jbn@glacier.STANFORD.EDU (John B. Nagle) writes:

>     Is there a C++ for the Mac?

I enclose a copy of a message which went out to the info-gcc mailing list a
couple of months back. For all that I like the Mac, Stallman hits the nail
well and truly on the head.