[gnu.g++] G++ for AT&T 3B2/500

wgh@ubbpc.UUCP (William G. Hutchison) (03/15/89)

Has anybody ported G++ to the AT&T 3B2?

This is a low priority for me, so I do not have a lot of time to devote to it.
Please save me from learning 32000 assembly language!

--
Bill Hutchison, DP Consultant	rutgers!cbmvax!burdvax!ubbpc!wgh
Unisys UNIX Portation Center

ilham@athena.mit.edu (Ilham Ahmed) (03/17/89)

wgh@ubbpc.UUCP (William G. Hutchison) writes:
>Has anybody ported G++ to the AT&T 3B2?
>
>This is a low priority for me, so I do not have a lot of time to devote
>to it.  Please save me from learning 32000 assembly language!

I would appreciate the same information as I wish to install it on a
3B2. Any information would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

							- Ilham

            \\\!///             From  :   Ilhamuddin Ahmed
             _   _              UUCP  :   {backbone}!mit-eddie!athena!ilham
           ( Q   Q )            Arpa  :   ilham@athena.mit.edu
 ---,,,,-------U-------,,,,---  USnail:   MIT Project Athena
                                          Room E40-342, 1 Amherst St.
            HELLO!!!                      Cambridge, MA 02139.
 -----------------------------  Phone :   (617)-253-4261

pjr@jjcac.uucp (Paul Rak) (03/19/89)

G'day, all;

+
+This is a low priority for me, so I do not have a lot of time to devote
+to it.  Please save me from learning 32000 assembly language!

I, too, would appreciate info on porting G++ to AT&T 3B2's.
Our installation consists of a 3B2/600, w/SVR3.1.1, 3B2/300 w/SVR3.1,
and RFS between the two.

Thanks!

(School / Weekend Work)                    (Weekday Work)
Paul Rak, Jr.                              Paul Rak, Jr.
Sys Administrator/Lab Assistant            Member of Technical Staff
Joliet Junior College                      EMO Computer Products, Inc.
Academic Computing Center                  1701 Quincy Avenue, Suite 22
1216 Houbolt Avenue                        Naperville, IL 60540
Joliet, IL 60536                           (312) 369-1350
(815) 729-9020 x362

p.s. This is my first <attempt> at a post; please forgive if something
     blows up in my face!