From: johnd@boulder.Colorado.EDU (John Donnelly)
Newsgroups: comp.org.usenix
Subject: USENIX Conf - 6/12-16/89
Date: 19 Apr 89 19:26:33 GMT

The registration brochure for the SUMMER 1989 USENIX CONFER-
ENCE  AND TECHNICAL EXHIBITION, June 12-16, 1989, to be held
in Baltimore, MD hit the mail (first  class)  on  April  10,
1989.   If you haven't received it by now you weren't on our
14,000+ entry mailing list (or you may  have  moved  and  it
didn't  get  forwarded,  or we have an incorrect address, or
...).
At any rate, to get a copy you can call, write, or  send  e-
mail  to  the  following address, and they will send you the
registration brochure:
                  USENIX Conference Office
                    22672 Lambert Street
                         Suite 613
                     El Toro, CA 92630
                        714-588-8649
                        usenix!judy
In case you are interested in the  tutorial  program,  which
sells  out  with regularity, the offerings follow.  Complete
descriptions of the individual tutorial offerings,  as  well
as  the  Conference  Agenda, registration information, etc.,
are contained in  the  registration  packet  (which  can  be
obtained via above listed contact).

 ...TEXT.DELETED...

                   	Tuesday, June 13, 1989

 ...TEXT.DELETED...

 5. Introduction to the Internals of the        Richard Stallman, GNU Project
        Gnu C Compiler (GCC)

 ...TEXT.DELETED...