[gnu.g++] InterViews V2.5 sought

tietz@gmdzi.UUCP (Christoph Tietz) (07/27/89)

In the last weeks a few articles mentioned InterViews V2.5 supporting g++. Is
there a official distribution of this version? Is there anyone in Europe who
has got the distribution and is willing to share it? Or someone in the US who
has the possibility to send us a tape? Is there a (semi)official site that
manages part of the distribution?

All hints are welcome. Thank you for your time
                                                    Christoph Tietz

Gesellschaft fuer Mathematik       e-mail: tietz@zi.gmd.dbp.de
  und Datenverarbeitung                    tietz@gmdzi.uucp
Schloss Birlinghoven                       tietz%zi.gmd.dbp.de@relay.cs.net
Postfach 1240                              ... !uunet!unido!gmdzi!tietz
D-5205 St. Augustin 1
Federal Republic of Germany

david@ics.COM (David B. Lewis) (07/28/89)

In article <1187@gmdzi.UUCP>, tietz@gmdzi.UUCP (Christoph Tietz) writes:
> In the last weeks a few articles mentioned InterViews V2.5 supporting g++. Is
> there a official distribution of this version? Is there anyone in Europe who
> has got the distribution and is willing to share it? Or someone in the US who
> has the possibility to send us a tape? Is there a (semi)official site that
> manages part of the distribution?
I just got my copy by sending a tape and a stamped, self-addressed return
envelope to linton@lurch.stanford.edu:
          Mark Linton
          Center for Integrated Systems, Room 213
          Stanford University
          Stanford, CA 94305
as he had invited. I think he can handle Sun tapes; I don't know what
other formats are available.
--
David B. Lewis david@ics.com ics!david@buita.bu.edu david%ics.UUCP@buita.bu.edu

"I always wanted to get into politics, but I was never light enough to make the
team." - Art Buchwald, "Fan Letter to Nixon"