[gnu.g++] language diffs between gnu and at&t

marantz@porthos.rutgers.edu (Roy Marantz) (08/22/89)

Is there some document describing the language differences between gnu
c++ and at&t c++ (version 1.x and/or 2.0)?  I can't find one, so
please tell me where to RTFM.  Thanks.

Roy
--
uucp:   {backbone}!rutgers!aramis.rutgers.edu!marantz
arpa:   marantz@aramis.rutgers.edu

schmidt@zola.ics.uci.edu (Doug Schmidt) (08/23/89)

In article <Aug.22.11.15.56.1989.6131@porthos.rutgers.edu>, marantz@porthos (Roy Marantz) writes:
>Is there some document describing the language differences between gnu
>c++ and at&t c++ (version 1.x and/or 2.0)?  I can't find one, so
>please tell me where to RTFM.  Thanks.

There is a second in the g++.texinfo manual that describes some of the
major incompatibilities.  There are also number of minor
incompatibilities between g++ 1.36 and C++ 2.0, but these have not
been fully documented yet.

Doug
--
schmidt@ics.uci.edu (ARPA) |   Per me si va nella citta' dolente.
office: (714) 856-4043     |   Per me si va nell'eterno dolore.