[gnu.g++] g++ 1.36?

warsaw@cme.nist.gov (Barry A. Warsaw) (10/27/89)

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I've been out of touch
from gnu.g++ for a while. In catching up I'm seeing lots of references
to g++-1.36, but have not been able to find it on prep.ai.mit.edu's
ftp, nor have I found any reference to v1.36's availability in
previous articles (the announcement could have expired before I got a
chance to read it).

We do have gcc-1.36 which I found on prep, but no g++-1.36 or
libg++-1.36. Where can I get ahold of v1.36 for both g++ and libg++?
Am I missing something that's blatently obvious or what?

Please respond by email since most of this group probably knows the
answer (I'm always in the dark :-}).  Thanks.

This is probably one of those times I go, "Duh, I should have known that."

-Barry

NAME: Barry A. Warsaw                USMAIL: National Institute of Standards
TELE: (301) 975-3460                         and Technology (formerly NBS)
UUCP: {...}!uunet!cme-durer!warsaw           Rm. B-124, Bldg. 220
ARPA: warsaw@cme.nist.gov                    Gaithersburg, MD 20899

schmidt@zola.ics.uci.edu (Doug Schmidt) (10/27/89)

In article <WARSAW.89Oct26165025@rtg.cme.nist.gov>, warsaw@cme (Barry A. Warsaw) writes:
>We do have gcc-1.36 which I found on prep, but no g++-1.36 or
>libg++-1.36. Where can I get ahold of v1.36 for both g++ and libg++?
>Am I missing something that's blatently obvious or what?

In case anyone else is confused about this...

Beta releases of GNU g++ and GNU libg++ 1.36 are available via
anonymous ftp from labrea.stanford.edu, in the ~ftp/pub/gnu
subdirectory.  The latest versions are g++.xtar.Z and libg++.xtar.Z,
respectively.

Doug

--
Master Swordsman speak of humility;             | schmidt@ics.uci.edu (ARPA)
Philosophers speak of truth;                    | office: (714) 856-4034