[net.games.rogue] Question -- Cry of Anguish scroll

cipher@mmm.UUCP (Andre Guirard) (10/12/85)

What is the scroll which, when read, causes a cry of anguish in the
distance?

johansen@agrigene.UUCP (10/16/85)

> What is the scroll which, when read, causes a cry of anguish in the
> distance?

This is a scroll of 'create monster', read when there are no open spaces
for the monster to appear in. Presumably it gets created in the wall or
floor.

cs2551ao@unmc.UUCP (10/19/85)

In article <> cipher@mmm.UUCP (Andre Guirard) writes:
>What is the scroll which, when read, causes a cry of anguish in the
>distance?

This is a create monster scroll when you're surrounded by monsters.  It can't
make a monster next to you, and it cries in anguish.

jsl@princeton.UUCP (Jong Lee) (10/22/85)

> Ray Lubinsky		     University of Virginia, Dept. of Computer Science
> 			     uucp: decvax!mcnc!ncsu!uvacs!rwl

Sorry to be wasting net.space but I'm a Wahoo '84 EE and would like
to send vaxmail to fellow 'Hoos.  If you get my (private) mail,
could you be so kind as to reply.  If you know the path here already,
can you mail me that?  Thanks.
					Sun_Man

Post Script:  Do you know Alan Lewis, Jay Minnix, Steve Jurzcyk,
Mary McLernon....?