[net.games.rogue] Source anyone?

chw@houligan.UUCP (cweber) (12/10/85)

Subject: Source anyone?
Newsgroups: games.rogue

HELP!!!!, we have a real old version of rogue (1.2).  Is there anybody
out there who has the source for a more advanced version that they would
be willing to share?  It would be really appreciated.

Please mail all replies to:   ihnp4!sun!gould-csd!houligan!chw

somner@lasspvax.UUCP (David Somner) (12/15/85)

In article <223@houligan.UUCP> chw@houligan.UUCP (cweber) writes:
>Subject: Source anyone?
>Newsgroups: games.rogue
>

>HELP!!!!, we have a real old version of rogue (1.2).  Is there anybody
>out there who has the source for a more advanced version that they would
>be willing to share?  It would be really appreciated.
>
>Please mail all replies to:   ihnp4!sun!gould-csd!houligan!chw

Same here!  I have been looking for them all over the net!

-Dave S.

*  UUCP:  ...!{decvax, ihnp4, allegra, vax135}!cornell!lasspvax!somner       *
*  Arpa:  somner@lasspvax.tn.cornell.edu.arpa                                *
*  Bitnet:  ruuj@cornella.bitnet                                             *
*          My opinions are my own and no one else can have them!             *

cds@duke.UUCP (Craig D. Singer) (12/20/85)

In article <223@houligan.UUCP> chw@houligan.UUCP (cweber) writes:

>HELP!!!!, we have a real old version of rogue (1.2).  Is there anybody
>out there who has the source for a more advanced version that they would
>be willing to share?  It would be really appreciated.

Or, for that matter, the binaries?  I assume the source code is harder to
come by (although preferable, of course).  Perhaps someone could post an
address to which all of us needy people could write if we want these
programs rather than making the kind soul write to all of us?
--

Craig D. Singer, Dept. of Computer Science, Duke University
Durham, NC 27706-2591.  Phone (919) 684-5110  (ext.20)