[comp.org.usrgroup] comp.org.usrgroup

sfr@praxis.co.uk (Stephen Rickaby) (02/07/89)

What is this newsgroup?  It is empty at our site.  If it is an attempt to
set up a Psion Organiser news group, it has my support ...

Steve Rickaby                                     |
Praxis Systems plc                                |             -------
20 Manvers Street, Bath, BA1 1PX, UK              | 	       |  :-)  |
Tel: +44 225 444700 Tx: 445848 PRAXIS G           | 	        -------
sfr%praxis.uuc@ukc.ac.uk                          | 	        |.....|
!mcvax!ukc!praxis!sfr                             |	        |.....|
                                                  |	        |.....|
						  |	         -----
'1$x/\{{[^}]*}\}/\{<1\}/q/' ... do it in lower case, it's more polite.

reggie@pdn.nm.paradyne.com (George W. Leach) (02/11/89)

In article <3709@newton.praxis.co.uk> sfr@praxis.co.uk (Stephen Rickaby) writes:
>What is this newsgroup?  It is empty at our site.

   Same here.  I don't ever recall seeing anything but the initial greeting
article here.  But I could be wrong......

   I'll pose a question.  I noticed in a copy of the 1989 UNIX Product Directory
that there is a section for UNIX Users Groups.  Several of the Florida UNIX
User Groups are listed.  I would like to know if there is an e-mail address
to which entries for vendor listings may be submitted?  I would like to submit
an entry for the Tampa Bay UNIX User's Group (TUUG).

--
George W. Leach					Paradyne Corporation
..!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LG-129

wk@hpirs.HP.COM (Wayne Krone) (02/15/89)

> What is this newsgroup?  It is empty at our site.  If it is an attempt to
> set up a Psion Organiser news group, it has my support ...

I believe this news group was supposed to be used as a forum by the
/usr/group technical subcommittees.  I just sent a message to the
/usr/group Technical Director and to one of the subcommittee chairs
inquiring as to the lack of traffic here.

Wayne Krone