[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Can Somebody PLEASE Post Zoo

gjunell@polyslo.UUCP (Gregory R Junell) (05/02/88)

Does anyone out there have a copy of zoo that they can post to the net?

Whether or not we do come upon an agreement for a standard in sending
files through comp.binaries.ibm.pc, I think there are several of us who
would like to get a copy of zoo because there have already been a number
of good postings using this format.

advTHANKSance,

Dave

pingguo@mhuxt.UUCP (Randall R. Pratt) (05/03/88)

In article <2178@polyslo.UUCP> gjunell@polyslo.UUCP (David A. Vasser) writes:

>Does anyone out there have a copy of zoo that they can post to the net?
>
>Whether or not we do come upon an agreement for a standard in sending
>files through comp.binaries.ibm.pc. . .

I have heard a lot of arguments about zoo or arc.  I like the idea of
using zoo (I have no opinion about what to use as a standard).  But I
have a simple problem that maybe one of you out there could help me with.
I have been using arc on a pc and on a SysV machine and can make them
compatible.  I have zoo for the pc.  But I have been waiting for over
6 months now to see a zoo posting for UNIX(tm) sources.  Does anybody
have a copy of zoo that will run on a UNIX(tm) machine??  If somebody
out there does, could you please let me know so we can arrange a way
for me to get a copy?  Thank you very much!

--
			Randy Pratt, AT&T Bell Laboratories
			..!{allegra,ihnp4}!mhuxt!pingguo

		["An apple a day keeps the . . . never mind."]

root@cca.ucsf.edu (Computer Center) (05/06/88)

In article <2395@mhuxt.UUCP>, pingguo@mhuxt.UUCP (Randall R. Pratt) writes:
> But I have been waiting for over
> 6 months now to see a zoo posting for UNIX(tm) sources.
>
> --
> 			Randy Pratt, AT&T Bell Laboratories

Source for zoo was posted to comp.sources.unix in volume 11. Contact
your local archive site for a copy.

Thos Sumner       (thos@cca.ucsf.edu)   BITNET:  thos@ucsfcca
(The I.G.)        (...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos)

OS|2 -- an Operating System for puppets.

#include <disclaimer.std>