[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Is it Shareware and Can We Get it?

floyd@brl-smoke.ARPA (Floyd C. Wofford) (05/03/88)

     A friend of mine uses a product called QDOS II or QDOS 2.
It was written by a group in Utah.  Is this a shareware product
and if it is is it available over arpanet?  I have not located
it in the msdos or pcblue directories of Simtel20.  I would
very much like to have this program available and would
appreciate any information regarding its availability.

Muchas thank you!
floyd@brl.arpa

pajerek@kadsma.kadsm (Don Pajerek) (05/04/88)

In article <7823@brl-smoke.ARPA> floyd@brl-smoke.ARPA (Floyd C. Wofford) writes:

>     A friend of mine uses a product called QDOS II or QDOS 2.
>It was written by a group in Utah.  Is this a shareware product?

No. QDOS is a commercial product of Gazelle Systems. It costs about $50.

>floyd@brl.arpa

djp

hardin@hpindda.HP.COM (John Hardin) (05/06/88)

> >     A friend of mine uses a product called QDOS II or QDOS 2.
> >It was written by a group in Utah.  Is this a shareware product?
> >

> No. QDOS is a commercial product of Gazelle Systems. It costs about $50.

I just got a flyer from Gazelle this week that says QDOS II list
price is going up to $80.  Their address is

		 Gazelle Systems
		 42 North University Ave, Suite 10
		 Provo, UT  84601

John Hardin    hardin%hpindda@hplabs.hp.com