[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Missing PiCnix parts 1-5

rk@cs.strath.ac.uk (Richard Kingslake) (05/10/88)

In article <4857@ihlpl.ATT.COM> db21@ihlpl.ATT.COM (Dave Beyerl) writes:
>In article <22355@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA>, rrodrigu@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Russ Rodriguez) writes:
>> Parts 1 through 5 of PICNIX didn't make it to my site. Has anyone
>> else experienced this shortage?

Yes!  I also do not (yet) have PiCnix parts 1 to 5.  Please, would someone
(re)post it?

--
	Richard Kingslake

JANET:  rk@uk.ac.strath.cs
ARPA:   rk@cs.strath.ac.uk
UUCP:   !seismo!mcvax!ukc!strath-cs!rk   or    rk@strath-cs.uucp

wfp@dasys1.UUCP (05/11/88)

In article <4857@ihlpl.ATT.COM> db21@ihlpl.ATT.COM (Dave Beyerl) writes:
>In article <22355@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA>, rrodrigu@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Russ Rodriguez) writes:
>> Parts 1 through 5 of PICNIX didn't make it to my site. Has anyone
>> else experienced this shortage?

>	At my site we received part 5 and parts 9 through 12 -- all
>others are either missing or haven`t made it across yet!

Same thing here.  We got all of 5 through 12, but 1 through 4 have not
shown up yet.

Mr. Moderator (I know this was posted before you took office, but), can
you do something about it?

--
William Phillips                 {allegra,philabs,cmcl2}!phri\
Big Electric Cat Public Unix           {bellcore,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!wfp