[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] uudecode/uuencode 2.13

sdy@ssc-vax.UUCP (The Evil Gorn) (05/11/88)

In article <1059@ssc-bee.ssc-vax.UUCP>, sdy@ssc-vax.UUCP (The Evil Gorn) writes:
> our site received a munged copy of uuencode/decode 2.13. anyone close willing
> to email me a good copy? replies before binaries please. thankx

thanks to one and all for the replies (all except that USENET rookie
yee@esl.ESL.com from Sunnyvale) I've gotten a copy locally and will soon be
merrily on my way uudecoding split files.

steve.

ps I changed the group to ibm.pc.d since binaries is now moderated again
   (yay, cheers, and one lone heckler).

--
Steven D. Yee                 >>> my employer does not share my opinions  <<<
uw-beaver!ssc-vax!ssc-bee!sdy >>> (that's because I'm always right! ;-)   <<<

The infinity of space is only encompassed by the capacity of the human mind.

stefan@helios.toronto.edu (Stefan Mochnacki) (05/15/88)

Hey, I unwittingly downloaded this file and installed it, only to discover
that I already had version 2.8, which I got off the net a few months ago.
Is this a much earlier version ? Version 2.8 has a snazzier screen output,
and I believe it cures some bugs. Too bad the net has a short memory, or am
I missing something ...

--
Stefan W. Mochnacki          INTERNET - stefan@helios.physics.toronto.edu
Astronomy, U. Toronto        UUCP - {uunet,pyramid}!utai!helios!stefan