[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Arrgh! I *KNOW* this is the discussion group!

tneff@dasys1.UUCP (Tom Neff) (05/17/88)

In article <2917@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> amlovell@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Anthony M Lovell) writes:
> ... This is the place to ask
>about the dry well in c.b.i.p group.  which has since started flowing
>again.   So I'm OK.  I didn't understand the delay..

Glad you're in synch... Rahul seems to be releasing binaries in clumps
every few days, which is peachy by me.  There was also some confusion in
the early days of moderation as its new status "settled in" across the net,
so you may have missed a few postings.

However, your original message did make it sound as though your primary
objection was that we were all still chattering our heads off despite c.b.i.p
being moderated.  That was the apparent misunderstanding we tried to correct,
in traditional net 'truckload -o- sand' fashion.  :-)

--
Tom Neff			UUCP: ...!cmcl2!phri!dasys1!tneff
	"None of your toys	CIS: 76556,2536		MCI: TNEFF