[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Batch Xmodem Anyone???

eckhgb@atrium.UUCP (Gary B Eckhardt) (05/17/88)

I am looking for a terminal program that will support BATCH XMODEM.
Anyone heard of such a beast?  Thanks.

(P.S. This is needed for an IBM PC.  Danke.)

|                    Gary B. Eckhardt -- San Antonio, Texas                   |
+---------------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
|                                       |     "Thanks to modern caffeine,     |
| BITNET : $GBE2895 AT UTSAVM1          |      sleep is now optonal!          |
| USENET : gatech!petro!atrium!eckhgb   |                                     |
| TEXNET : UTSA80::CS475301013          |    "Whaddya mean, 'NO'?!  I just    |
| GEnie  : G.B.ECKHARDT                 |     GOT it!"    - Emo Williams      |
+---------------------------------------+-------------------------------------+

pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) (05/20/88)

In article <233@atrium.UUCP> eckhgb@atrium.UUCP (Gary B Eckhardt) writes:
...I am looking for a terminal program that will support BATCH XMODEM.
...Anyone heard of such a beast?  Thanks.
You want ZCOMM (or Pro-YAM) and DSZ, so you can use batch ZMODEM --
don't you?

caf@omen.UUCP (Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX) (05/20/88)

In article <233@atrium.UUCP> eckhgb@atrium.UUCP (Gary B Eckhardt) writes:
:I am looking for a terminal program that will support BATCH XMODEM.
:Anyone heard of such a beast?  Thanks.
:
:(P.S. This is needed for an IBM PC.  Danke.)

BATCH XMODEM, alias MODEM7 Batch, is supported by the
ZCOMM/Pro-YAM s7 and r7 commands.

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX          ...!tektronix!reed!omen!caf
Author of YMODEM, ZMODEM, Professional-YAM, ZCOMM, and DSZ
  Omen Technology Inc    "The High Reliability Software"
17505-V NW Sauvie IS RD   Portland OR 97231   503-621-3406
TeleGodzilla BBS: 621-3746   CIS: 70007,2304    Genie: CAF

pechter@dasys1.UUCP (Bill Pechter) (05/21/88)

In article <677@mccc.UUCP> pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) writes:
>In article <233@atrium.UUCP> eckhgb@atrium.UUCP (Gary B Eckhardt) writes:
>...I am looking for a terminal program that will support BATCH XMODEM.
>...Anyone heard of such a beast?  Thanks.
>You want ZCOMM (or Pro-YAM) and DSZ, so you can use batch ZMODEM --
>don't you?

I believe Mex-PC (Niteowl Software, Route 1, Box 7, Ft. Atkinson, WI 53538
(414) 563-4013 supports batch Xmodem.  I've used the program but haven't
used batch Xmodem since my C/PM system handled  Kermit's wildcards better.

--
Bill Pechter          {sun!hoptoad,cmcl2!phri}!dasys1!pechter
 USnail 103 Governors Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701