[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] GIF formatters - More GIF files wanted

twb@hoqax.UUCP (T.W. Beattie) (06/10/88)

In article <3144@polyslo.UUCP>, rposert@polyslo.UUCP (Bob Posert) writes:
> I've sent cvtgif to the moderator of comp.binaries.ibm.pc.  This program
> converts PC Paintbrush (.pcx) and Pictor (.pic) files to gif format.
> I've only tried it on .pcx files, and it seemed to work fine.

Since the comp.binaries.ibm.pc vacation moderator has decided that pictures
are an improper use of the NET I doubt he will post the picture maker.

I suggest you post it to comp.graphics and/or comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d
where people can actually get it.

Or if you prefer e-mail me a copy and I'll distribute it.

Also, anyone who has interesting GIF files please don't hold them back.
Post them.
Tombo.
att!hoqaa!twb
ihnp4!hoqaa!twb