[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] DISKCOPY utility 360K -> 1.4M drives on PS/2

duc@cos.com (Duc Kim Nguyen) (07/20/88)

Dear netlanders,

	Does anybody know of a DISKCOPY utility to copy
a 360K disk onto a 1.4M disk on a PS/2 ?  And of course, the
format of the 360K disk might not be DOS-formated.  I have a
bunch of 360K worth of binaries of an old system that I want
to boot from PS/2, and PS/2 seems to ignore drive B while booting.
Anyway to tell it to boot from drive B ? (Then I will not
need the utility!)

	ADthanksVANCE
	duc@COS.COM
--

csc49123@suvax1.UUCP (Pao Chung Torng) (07/25/88)

In article <3956@cos.com>, duc@cos.com (Duc Kim Nguyen) writes:

> Dear netlanders,
>
> 	Does anybody know of a DISKCOPY utility to copy
> a 360K disk onto a 1.4M disk on a PS/2 ?  And of course, the
> format of the 360K disk might not be DOS-formated.  I have a
> bunch of 360K worth of binaries of an old system that I want
> to boot from PS/2, and PS/2 seems to ignore drive B while booting.
> Anyway to tell it to boot from drive B ? (Then I will not
> need the utility!)
>
> 	ADthanksVANCE
> 	duc@COS.COM
> --

Well.. you can alway try the program call CopyIIpc, they let you copy from
360k to 1.4M disk.  But, if yours PS\2 is model 80, oh boy, you are in trouble,
up to ver 4.01, the program do not support PS\2 model 80.  If later ver do
support PS\2 model 80 let me know.  Thanks.
                                                         pc

 Pao Chung Torng     UUCP:  ...!uw-entropy!{thebes,dataio}!suvax1!torng
 Seattle University    or:  dataio!suvax1!torng@entropy.ms.washington.edu