[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] 'MS-Kermit 2.31 1 of 9'

bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) (08/02/88)

If it's not too late, could the nine parts of kermit 2.31 be posted as nine
independent ARC files rather than as nine pieces of 1 ARC file?  (Or even
ten independent ARC files?)  That way the parts we do get would be immediately
usable.  And those of us who only need/want some of it, such as the new .exe
file and maybe the help file, can dispense with the rest altogether.
--
	bob,mon				(bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu)
"`This must be deep' means `I can recognize all these words individually,

abelsanti@orchid.waterloo.edu (A. Peter Belsanti) (08/03/88)

In article <11227@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> bobmon@iuvax.UUCP (RAMontante) writes:
>If it's not too late, could the nine parts of kermit 2.31 be posted as nine
>independent ARC files rather than as nine pieces of 1 ARC file?  (Or even
>ten independent ARC files?)  That way the parts we do get would be immediately
>usable.  And those of us who only need/want some of it, such as the new .exe
>file and maybe the help file, can dispense with the rest altogether.

If it isn't too late - please don't do that!!  Some of us would like the
complete set of files since we do travel from computer to computer.  All files
would be appreciated.

A. Peter Belsanti  -  abelsanti@orchid.waterloo.edu

University of Waterloo, Canada
***** Chocolate Lovers unite - Decadance is close at hand.  *****
***** Watch those wastelines though, gotta be SLIM and FIT. *****

bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) (08/04/88)

+ I write:
+
+If it isn't too late - please don't do that!!  Some of us would like the
+complete set of files since we do travel from computer to computer.  All files
+would be appreciated.

No, no -- I'm not saying "don't post it all".  I'm just suggesting that
the pieces be independently usable.  I certainly agree that all the pieces
should be posted; usually I want the whole thing too.

--
-- bob,mon				(bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu)
-- "half-witted:  it's better than no wits at all."