[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] New Moria?

davidsen@steinmetz.ge.com (William E. Davidsen Jr) (08/18/88)

Did anyone see part 6 of moria 4.83? I was all set to put them together
when I noted that 6 never made it here.

Please don't mail me the whole thing, but if you have part 6 and would
be willing to send a copy, let me know. I'll try to minimize traffic
that way.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu@ge-crd.arpa)

jwalsh@bbn.com (Jamie Walsh) (08/19/88)

We didn't get part six either, please mail me part 6 or repost.

thanks,

-- jamie (jwalsh@cc6.bbn.com)

"There's a seeker born every minute."

wcf@psuhcx.psu.edu (Bill Fenner) (08/19/88)

In article <11893@steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen@crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
|Did anyone see part 6 of moria 4.83? I was all set to put them together
|when I noted that 6 never made it here.

I didn't see it here either... if anyone has it, please send mail.

  Bill
--
    Bitnet: wcf@psuhcx.bitnet     Bill Fenner     |
   Internet: wcf@hcx.psu.edu                      |        This space

simcha@humming.UUCP (Simcha Lerner) (08/19/88)

We also failed to receive part 6.  Any mailers out there?

"Mr. Moderator, the great state of Massachusetts would like
 to ask for a revote - ahhm, make that a repost - of part 6
  of that great game, Moria"

(Watched too many conventions...)

simcha lerner

harvard!humming!simcha
^^^^^^^
not bbn

wjp@mhuxu.UUCP (Bill P) (08/19/88)

in article <28661@bbn.COM>, jwalsh@bbn.com (Jamie Walsh) says:

> We didn't get part six either, please mail me part 6 or repost.

No part six made it to our machine either.  Please repost.

bill p

reese@pdnag1.uucp (0000-Don Reese(0000)) (08/19/88)

In article <11893@steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen@crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>Did anyone see part 6 of moria 4.83? I was all set to put them together
>when I noted that 6 never made it here.

No, We did not see part 6 come across yet.  Must not have gotten to UUNET.
--
Don Reese             reese@pdn.UUCP         | The most merciful thing in the
Paradyne Corporation  uunet!pdn!reese        | world ... is the inability of the

srmaster@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Stephen Reis Master) (08/19/88)

In article <28661@bbn.COM> jwalsh@cc6.bbn.com.BBN.COM (Jamie Walsh) writes:
>We didn't get part six either, please mail me part 6 or repost.

The same thing happened to us--if it's no trouble, please mail part 6 or
repost.  Thanks.

dwl10@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Dave Lowrey) (08/19/88)

Part 6 didn't make it here either, and we are a "backbone" site!

Please re-post it.

Thanks.......

    "This isn't Heaven, this is Cleveland!!!!"

                          Dave Lowrey
                          Amdahl Corp.
                          Houston, Texas
                          (713)-850-8828
                         ...!{ames,sun,decwrl,uunet,....}!amdahl!dwl10

[ The opinions expressed <may> be those of the author and not necessarily
  those of his most eminent employer. ]

haugj@pigs.UUCP (Joe Bob Willie) (08/20/88)

In article <11893@steinmetz.ge.com> davidsen@crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>Did anyone see part 6 of moria 4.83? I was all set to put them together
>when I noted that 6 never made it here.

summary says it all.  my regular path to here is {killer,uunet}!dalsqnt!rpp386,
so i doubt anyone has part 6.  rahul, it's time for a repost ...
--
 jfh@rpp386.uucp	(The Beach Bum at The Big "D" Home for Wayward Hackers)
     "Never attribute to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity"

hadden@srcsip.UUCP (George D. Hadden) (08/21/88)

we didn't get part 6 either.  so, if whoever sends it to bill would
also send it to me, i'd greatly appreciate it.

thanks.

-geo
---
George D. Hadden, Honeywell Systems and Research Center
PHONE:  (612)782-7769
MAIL:   3660 Technology Drive MN65-2100 Minneapolis, MN 55418
ARPA:   hadden@src.honeywell.com
UUCP:   {umn-cs, ems, bthpyd}!srcsip!hadden

chl@whuts.UUCP (LANG) (08/23/88)

Everyone is stating that they never got part 6.   But, what about part 3.
Lines 15 and 687 are screwed up in the part I received.

Charlie Lang
whuts!chl