[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] MS-DOS zoo 2.00 binary 2 of 3

hal@ugacs.UUCP (Hal N. Brooks) (08/24/88)

We got the "Reader's Digest" (i.e., abridged) version
of zoo 2.00 part 2.

If this is a widespread problem, please Mr. Moderator,
REPOST zoo 2.00 part 2. :-)

If it doesn't appear that a reposting is necessary, would
some kind soul from the Southeastern US please email me
a copy of part 2 of zoo 2.00 at the address below.

Thanks,

-hal

    {backbone!}gatech!ugacs!hal  or  ugacs!hal@gatech.edu

simcha@humming.UUCP (Simcha Lerner) (08/25/88)

Alas, we too received a munged part 2.

Any donors?

Simcha Lerner

harvard!humming!simcha
^^^^^^^
not bbn

rsj@wa4mei.UUCP (Randy Jarrett WA4MEI) (08/25/88)

In article <467@ugacs.UUCP> ugacs!hal (Hal N. Brooks) writes:

>We got the "Reader's Digest" (i.e., abridged) version
>of zoo 2.00 part 2.
>
>If this is a widespread problem, please Mr. Moderator,
>REPOST zoo 2.00 part 2. :-)

It appears that at least that those of us below gatech got a bad
copy.

PLEASE REPOST..

--
Randy Jarrett  WA4MEI
UUCP  ...!gatech!wa4mei!rsj        | US SNAIL: P.O. Box 941217

hal@ugacs.UUCP (Hal N. Brooks) (09/02/88)

Though a handful of us reported getting munged copies of Part 2 of
the ZOO posting, it appears as if a re-posting is not going to be
made.  Furthermore, it looks like everyone in the Southeastern U.S.
got a munged copy.  Therefore, I'm hereby extending the scope of my
plea:

Would anyone who:  1) has a good copy of Part 2 of the recent 3 part
posting of ZOO 2.0 and 2) would be willing to mail it to me, please JUST
MAIL ME A SHORT MESSAGE WITH YOUR ADDRESS, and I'll request that you
forward the uuencoded file or let you know I've gotten it elsewhere.

Thanks in advance,

-hal      Univ. of GA,  CS Dept.

  {backbone!}gatech!ugacs!hal    or    ugacs!hal@gatech.edu