[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Stuff 1.0, C source for Turbo C 1.0

dms@reuse.UUCP (Don M. Suiter) (09/24/88)

A simple request to comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d, etal.

For the new users and myself could someone post the Uudecode program and
the combine script.  A brief tutorial would be appreciated as to the
proper usage and pitfalls a user will find with the software to combine
and Uudecode.

Our site has been getting news for a few months and I have been missing
the posting or it just has not been posted recently.

Thank you for your consideration.

Don Suiter

Our internet routing is not solid, so please post here without flames, eh!

dhesi@bsu-cs.UUCP (Rahul Dhesi) (09/26/88)

In article <196@reuse.UUCP> dms@reuse.UUCP (Don M. Suiter) writes:
>For the new users and myself could someone post the Uudecode program and
>the combine script.  A brief tutorial would be appreciated as to the
>proper usage and pitfalls a user will find with the software to combine
>and Uudecode.

In a very short time, you will begin to see a periodic informative
article in comp.binaries.ibm.pc explaining these things.  I'm working
on it.
--
Rahul Dhesi         UUCP:  <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!dhesi