[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] ega_trek 4/4 full of junk !

pyt@hprnd.RND.HP.COM (Pierre-Yves Thoulon) (11/22/88)

The ega_trek part 4/4 that ended up on my notes server was apparently
trashed (had some pieces of a discussion going on in comp.windows.x in
it...). Could anybody either repost it or send a (correct) copy to me ?

Thanks,

Pierre-Yves Thoulon
...hplabs!hprnd!pyt

dak@hpausla.HP.COM (Dave Kruger) (11/25/88)

The copy I received had the same problem.  I'm surprised that there hasn't
been more requests of this nature.  I would like a copy of part 4 too please.

Dave K.

doc@holin.ATT.COM (David Mundhenk) (11/30/88)

In article <2210002@hpausla.HP.COM>, dak@hpausla.HP.COM (Dave Kruger) writes:
> The copy I received had the same problem.  I'm surprised that there hasn't
> been more requests of this nature.  I would like a copy of part 4 too please.

That's funny - I didn't have a problem with ega_trek 4/4...